Audio Mixer AMC2
About this item
- [DELIVERS EXCEPTIONAL AUDIO QUALITY]: Featuring a premium preamp with an adjustable gain of up to 60dB, this audio mixer delivers unmatched sound quality. Thanks to its powerful preamp, the AMC2 is compatible with high-end dynamic microphones with ultra-low gain. The 48V phantom power drives XLR condenser microphones to level up audio production.
- [RECORD WHATEVER YOU HEAR]: The AMC2 Audio Mixer for PC, offers independent controls for mic volume, mic gain, AUX IN, Headphones, and stream out. Enjoy a hassle-free experience with a user-friendly interface and record what you hear.
- [ENHANCE YOUR LIVE STREAMING ATMOSPHERE]: The Bluetooth wireless audio input offers more flexibility for users. The 3 fully customizable sound pads will help make your podcast more unique. Engage your audience entertainingly and interactively with 6 preset reverb scenes and 4 voice changers. Control monitoring with an intuitive one-button monitoring on/off button. Allow your voice to shine and attract a global audience with 2-levels of noise reduction.
- [ONE-STOP STREAMING MIXER]: The portable AMC2 XLR interface is a perfect solo streaming audio mixer. Connect your microphone via the XLR/6.35mm interface. Use the AUX interface to play background music from your phone and record directly to your phone through the STREAM OUT output. Or connect to a computer via the USB-C port for direct recording. Monitor your audio using the HEADPHONE interface.
- [BUILT-IN BATTERY FOR 7H OF WORKING TIME]: The built-in 1500mAh battery ensures uninterrupted live streams. Never worry about running out of battery. The battery will give you 7 hours of working time on a full charge, allowing you to create content anywhere. While charging the PC audio interface via the USB-C charging port, you can charge an Android phone via the other USB-C port. With this function, you can enjoy long-time podcast production or streaming.
- [GREAT COMPATIBILITY]: Widely compatible with phones, computers, tablets, or cameras. Record with ease using most software, such as Spotify, Apple podcasts, Google podcasts, Discord, Zoom, TikTok, Twitch, Youtube, OBS Studio, discord, Streamlabs, and Facebook.