PM471TS USB Condenser Microphone
About this item
- Plug and Play, All-in-One Computer Microphone: Compact and lightweight package. This multifunctional podcast microphone comes with a mic gain knob and zero-latency monitoring. It is compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern, Ergonomic Design: Suitable for podcasting and game streaming. Designed with minimalism, this compact condenser mic barely takes up any space and is portable enough to take along with you anywhere. The top-address-designed microphone captures the sound, with a Cardioid pickup pattern and off-axis suppression, it has excellent background noise control with no natural sound loss.
- Microphone Gain Knob and Zero Latency Monitoring Function: USB microphone with the gain knob, more accurate sound recording, and easier adjustment. You can adjust the mic gain any time during the streaming or recording to achieve a better recording effect. It's with a 3.5mm headphone jack, so you can monitor the recording effect in real-time.
- 192KHz/24bit: Built-in professional chipset and the sampling rate is up to 192KHz/24bit, which can provide smooth and clear sound without distortion. The PM471TS mic has a warmer, balanced sound and picks up less background noise than the identically level microphone. Ideal for gaming, podcasting, zoom meetings, streaming, Skype chat, and online meetings.
- Stable Structure: Stable, Adjustable, and Portable. This microphone stands with a fully enclosed built-in shock mount to reduce microphone noise caused by vibration. The shock mount is easily angled with its rubberized adjustable knob which makes it easy to remove, set, or turn around at any angle you want, in addition to a foldable tripod, it’s easy to carry and easy to store
- Premium Accessories: Metal microphone pop filter helps produce pristine sound quality by filtering pops, hisses, and thuds. A shield structure with a metal mesh layer provides better protection for your microphone. This pop filter effectively prevents saliva, and dust from entering the microphones. Extend the service life of microphones.